About this release
Release date: 12/07/2016
OS: Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 /8.1/10
Usage: see included readme file
PhotoInstrument is a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs
With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems:
- Photo Editing
- Photo Retouch
- Draw MakeUp
- Make your photo look like it's taken by a professional photographer.
If you ever wonder to touch up your photo, so you look more beautiful on your facebook or friendster or even on myspace, well this software is the answer to your question.
Look down for it is important features
- Save as Animated Gif
- Support Photoshop-compatible plugins
- Add text to an image.
- Overlay two and more images.
- Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
- Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
- Batch Resizing (resize multiple images)
- PSD file (PhotoShop Format) support in Editing.
- Multi Language support.
- Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
- Huge brush sizes up to 500x500 pixels
- Multi-CPU support new
- And many more features...
To get the files